1. Theme: Essays corresponding to the conference’s theme, “Communication and society in the post pandemic era: media as an infrastructure ” In addition, submissions of papers in communication-related fields but differing from the theme are welcome.
(1) Student group: The first author is a student at the time of submission.
(2) Social group: No limitation on identity.
3. Regarding manuscripts adapted from essays for academic degrees, the degree candidates are considered the first authors.
4. Submission formats
(1) Full essay submission: Between 5,000 and 7,000 words. Eligible for “paper of distinction” selection. The manuscript must contain the essay title, abstracts in Chinese and English, (up to six) keywords, and the essay itself.
(2) Abstract submission: between 600 and 1,000 words. The content must contain the research questions, literature review, research methods, and possible contributions. In uploading the abstract of a manuscript, please click the “essay abstract” option. In addition, the phrase “(abstract submission)” should be attached to the end of the file name and to the start of the essay title. The manuscript must contain the essay title, the abstracts in Chinese and English, and (up to six) keywords. Regarding the submitted abstracts accepted by the conference, the full texts comprising 15,000 words must be submitted before May 22nd, 2022.
(3) The presenter of the paper must be a member of the Chinese Communication Society.