（一）分為「影片作品」與「攝影作品」，需為2020 年1 月 1 日後至徵稿截止日前所完成之傳播相關主題的作品。
Photograpies and Films
1. Themes must be related to communication and which must be completed between January 1st, 2020, and the submission deadline.
2. The requirements for the submission include the basic information and text descriptions of creative concepts. The basic information must contain the title of the video work or series and the creator’s name, service unit, job title, email address, and other contact details. The length of the creative concept statement must be 800 words.
3. The maximum duration of the MP4 file of a video work is 60 minutes.
4. The JPEG files of photography to be uploaded must be a series comprising 6 to 30 pictures. The long side of each photo file must be at least 2000 pixels; the image quality must be set to HIGH/8 and the image’s DPI to 72. Please arrange the file names of the photo series in order (“title of work 1,” “title of work 2,” “title of work 3,” etc.).
5. A submission should send the download link to CCS ( email@example.com ) before 23:59:59 on March 1st, 2021. Once the works are downloaded, the secretariat will reply by email for confirmation.
6. The requirements for the submission of image works include their basic information and a text description of the creative concept. The basic information is to include the title of the image work and the creator’s name, service unit, job title, email address, and other contact information. The length of the text description of the creative concept is to be 800 words. The basic information and the creative concept should be uploaded to the submission system during the conference submission period.
7. Please keep the originals, as the contributions will not be returned.
8. The presenter of a work must be a member of the Chinese Communication Society.